The term Green Producing is very extensive, it basically includes the following aspects.
• Produce programs and series in an environmentally friendly manner.
• Active, sustainable action in the entire production process chain.
• Conscious, ecological travel by cast and crew, mobility planning and logistics.
• Reduction of high energy consumption devices (e.g. outdated lighting systems).
• Reduce the need for Electrical generators, and when needed, use the cleaner fuel variant.
• Compliance with collective agreements and social standards.
• Environmentally conscious and resource-saving behaviour at film locations, e.g. non-use of disposable cups and plastic cutlery, waste reduction, waste separation.
• Weighing up digital design options vs. real decoration and scenery.
• Use environmentally friendly and reusable materials and techniques in decoration and scene construction.
• When possible, use rechargeable batteries.
• The employment of a Green-Consultant.
• Greenhouse gas emissions that cannot be avoided are compensated for, for example, by investing in a reforestation project.
The list must grow and grow and...